My Career House are aimed to help teenagers, school leavers and adults to clarify and identify presenting and underlying career issues and needs. Our career assessments identify the best suited careers and courses for you, matching your skills, interests, values and personality.
Working with My Career House you will:
- Feel alive, inspired and motivated!
- Find your perfect career using your personality type
- Gain clarity around career direction and goals
- Discover your core values, interests, and skills to find a direction that fits with who you are
- Unlock realistic possibilities for your future career that will bring you lasting career satisfaction
- Discover education and training pathways that will be relevant to your needs
We work with individuals through their Career Exploration years choosing satisfying career paths for training and future work and Career Establishment years achieving early goals and aspirations for career progress.
Wait there’s more!! We also provide:
- An opportunity to meet or speak with local industry employers to gain personal experience and job insight to help with your decision making and career direction.
- Sign up to our free 3 monthly Newsletter on Career News and receive 10% discount off either The Career Window, Door or Path Programme.
- We will contact and invite you to apply for jobs that are a identified as a job match.
- Monthly specials - check out this months discounts listed under FAQ.
- Skype services which means you can take advantage of our many career programmes anywhere in New Zealand.
Career Advisory or Career Counselling is a vital investment – into you and your future to achieve personal and career satisfaction. We offer career solutions to you, to encourage growth and ensure success.